Micro VFD Servo drives
7 axes box designed to be mounted directly on the welding head of an orbital welding system. Each single axis (picture) is smaller than a mobile phone (only 60×80 mm) and is suitable for withstanding extremely harsh operating conditions (installed on off-shore platforms for the pipe-welding application without requiring human operators)
- Position and velocity control for brushless servo motors
- CANopen interface
- 50Vdc (+10% / -15%) supply
- Resolver interface
- Sensor controlled wire feeder
- Emergency brake control (only tracking axis)
To improve the braking system security level, the drive is implemented with an on-line diagnostic function and a watch-dog during the regular working.
Computing solutions mainly for use in Marine Bridge and Control Room on fishing boats, recreational vessels, work boats and yatchs.
- On-board Intel® Atom™ Dual Core processor D525 -1,8 GHz
- Certifications: IEC60945, IACS-E10, DNV 2.4
- Marine-specific NMEA