Prima Electro wishes to enter in contact with people able to share our values, with a true passion for innovation and a strong will to develop their skills.
Being part of Prima Electro means working in a dynamic and international environment, enthusiastically oriented toward innovation and ready to face new challenges every day.
Although having the privilege of being part of a large International Group, Prima Electro has such a dimension that it is possible to have a complete view of one’s own work contribution and to be able to live in a serene and informal work environment.
We believe in people, in their potential, in their talents and we are a team that works with passion to pursue excellence with our customers and to offer concrete opportunities for professional growth within our company.
Our attention is oriented to all the competence fields:
● Technical and Scientific (Electronics and Laser technology) for Research, Innovations and Product Development areas
● Commercial for Marketing, Sales and After-Sales areas (electronics and laser field)
● Management for Production, Project Management, Logistic (electronic and semi-conductors production)
● Economic for Finance, Administration and Control areas
The prerequisites, independently from the searched position, are:
● Knowledge of English language: we are an International Company.
● Attitude to change: our reference markets are dynamic. We need and want to respond quickly to their needs.
Other specific features will be highlighted in the announcements dedicated to vacancies.
What we would like to find in the younger candidates?
● Desire to learn
What we would like to find in the more experienced candidates?
● Will to share their knowledge
● Ability to be an example for the younger
● Continuous desire to learn
● Always constructive and positive approach
If you recognize yourself in these features, we would like to know you better.
Please send us your Curriculum Vitae using the “Work with us” form on top of this page, together with your photo ID and a cover letter.