The Coronavirus health emergency has entered its acute phase in many countries and we are saddened by the losses that the whole world is suffering.
At this critical moment our first duty is to scrupulously follow all the rules for the containment of the epidemic that have been put in place in all the countries in which we are present and act responsibly and prudently to ensure everyone’s safety and health. Putting people at the centre of our every decision has always been an essential value for our group and certainly will not fail at a time when everyone’s well-being and health are at stake.
In compliance with these assumptions, our plants in Italy are closed until April, 3rd in order to grant security and reduce the risk of infection. Nevertheless, our group is fully operative in smart working mode and is dedicating the utmost commitment to continue ensuring the continuity of services and support to our customers for any need they may have, even in these difficult moments. The engines of the economy are slowed down everywhere but it is important to keep them efficient and well oiled, also in order to run them at the maximum power as soon as the situation will allow it, we all hope as soon as possible.
This is why we wish to assure that we are here for you and to inform of the many ways in which we can give our support, in full guarantee of everyone’s safety:
- phone and email support is active in the usual way
- remote care services are active and particularly suggested in this period
- in-field interventions are considered case by case in order to grant the safety of your and our employees
- deliveries of spare parts are available
- our sales staff can be always contacted via telephone or email
- presentations and meetings can be easily arranged online via teleconference platforms
- visits by our sales staff can take place in compliance with all safety measures
- feasibility studies and cycle times can be performed remotely
We are at your side to give continuity to your business and to prepare together to seize the new opportunities that will arise as soon as the virus releases its grip.
Together we will overcome the business challenges posed by this unprecedented emergency.